This Tim Tam Cheesecake Recipe is no bake and easy to make and one look and you’re hooked! Watch the video tutorial too …
We spend hours admiring their collections of recipes. It’s a lovely clean site that showcases drool-worthy food to absolute perfection.
Tim Tam Cheesecake Recipe No Bake Video
The news just gets better for this recipe. Foodiful Partners, New Idea Magazine, have also created a one minute video that shows you how to recreate this creamy, dreamy, dessert at home. You won’t want to miss it. Click Play above to watch now ^
Tim Tam Cheesecake Recipe via Foodiful
Tim Tam Cheesecake No Bake Ingredients
- 3 x 200 g packets Tim Tam biscuits
- 50 g unsalted butter, melted
- Cocoa powder, to decorate
Tim Tam Cheesecake No Bake Filling
- 2 x 250 g blocks cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 2 x 180 g blocks white cooking chocolate, melted
- 300 ml tub thickened cream, whipped
- 200 g block dark cooking chocolate, melted
Photography credit: Benito Martin
Tim Tam Cheesecake Recipe Instructions
- Grease a 24cm round spring form pan (base measuring 22cm). Line base and side with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edge of pan. Line side of pan with Tim Tams.
- Process remaining Tim Tams in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter, process until combined. Press evenly over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- To make filling, beat cheese and sugar in a large bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in cooled melted white chocolate. Mixture may look curdled. Continue to beat until smooth. Fold in cream until just combined.
- Transfer one-third of the mixture into a separate bowl. Fold cooled melted dark chocolate into larger amount of mixture until just combined.
- Spoon white and dark chocolate mixtures alternately into prepared pan. Smooth over top. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Remove side of pan. Slide onto a serving plate. Decorate with sifted cocoa. Cut between biscuits into slices.
As mentioned earlier, Foodiful is one of our favorite recipe sites. We thank them for sharing this recipe and if you have enjoyed it, please join their free newsletter and follow them on Facebook too.