This Watermelon Cake Recipe is healthy and delicious and tastes like a tropical paradise! Healthy just got more exciting! ..
This amazing Watermelon Cake is like nothing you have seen! Look at those mouth watering colors. They are so fresh and vibrant!
There’s a reason that this superb treat has been a Pinterest smash. It’s also very easy to make. It tastes every bit as good as it looks!
Watermelon Cake via Paleo Cupboard
Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too? This Watermelon Cake has been hugely popular and with very good reason. We are now living more healthy lives and fresh absolutely is best!
Watermelon Cake via Kraft Recipes
How To Make Watermelon Cake Ingredients
- 1 whole seedless watermelon
- Cool Whip, 1 tub thawed
- 1 cup Almonds, sliced
- 1 kiwi sliced
- 3 strawberries, hulled
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- seasonal fruits to decorate
How To Make Watermelon Cake Video
We have included a Video Tutorial that shows you how you can make your own Watermelon Cake for your celebrations. This dessert will win rave reviews and it’s actually good for you!
The girls from ‘Abbey’s Kitchen’ will show you just how easy this is to make and decorate. Click Play above ^
Watermelon Cake via I Save A-Z
Watermelon Cake Assembly Instructions
1. Cut 2-inch-thick slice from both ends of watermelon; discard trimmed slices. Stand watermelon on cutting board.
2. Starting at top of melon, use long thin sharp knife to carefully cut between rind and fruit all around watermelon to separate rind. Remove and discard rind.
3. Pat melon with paper towels to dry; place on platter. Frost with Cool Whip and decorate with fruit and nuts
We love this Watermelon Cake and we found it on Instructables