We love these Healthy Zucchini Fritters and they have been a Pinterest smash. This recipe is easy and delicious ..
You’ll love to make these incredibly delicious healthy Zucchini Fritters. This is a much-searched recipe by the Paleo and Vegan Community and it’s a guilt-free treat you will love. They are so easy to make and taste great!
It’s also a great way to smuggle the veggies and get the family to eat their greens. Everyone who makes them raves about them. Each time we share them on Facebook, they go crazy for them!
Healthy Zucchini Fritters Ingredients -:
- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup green onion, sliced, both green and white parts
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Sour cream
How To Make Healthy Zucchini Fritters Video
We have included a quick video that shows you how to make Healthy Zucchini Fritters. Click Play above ↑
- Makes 12-14 Fritters – Video via Tip Hero
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
Zucchini Fritters Directions
- Place the shredded zucchini in a strainer, set over a bowl, and sprinkle lightly with salt. You will need to let it sit for around 10 minutes. Using your hands, squeeze out as much liquid as you possibly can from the zucchini. Next, you need to transfer to a large bowl.
- Now you will add the flour, eggs, green onions, salt and pepper. Stir in the bowl until well combined.
- Pop some paper towels on a plate to line. This will absorb excess oil.
- In a large pan saute’ mixture over medium-high heat. Next add your vegetable oil. Once hot you need to scoop 2 to 3 tablespoons of the zucchini mixture into the pan. Press lightly into round fritter shape and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until browned. Flip your fritters and cook for another 2 minutes, until golden brown and cooked-through to taste.
- Remove the fritters from oil and place gently on paper-towel-lined plate and sprinkle with salt.
- Repeat the process until all of the zucchini mixture has been used.
- Serve your Zucchini Fritters topped with a dollop of sour cream and sliced green onions.
These incredibly delicious Healthy Zucchini Fritters can be found on Damn Delicious
Here’s another very popular version, be sure to try — Zucchini with Chilli Lime Fritters